Friday, May 22, 2015

Graduation Scrapbook - Ben Read

It's here - 13 years later - my youngest son's last day of school.  I've been working on his scrapbook and graduation party display.  I'm having a "the cobbler's children have no shoes" moment as I look at what is left to organize - oy!!  Trying to stay focused on the task at hand, as I look at the pages I do have done of past vacations, band concerts, school trips is probably not going to happen... so I'm just enjoying the moment.

Although I still do lots of traditional scrapbooking, I often use my digital scrapbook program to design pages or add elements to traditional pages.  The first day of school was done mostly with Creative Memories products years ago and the last day of school is all digital!





No comments:

Post a Comment