Thursday, January 22, 2015

Little Yellow Bicycle meets Me and My Big Ideas!

I found some delightful Christmas Holiday embellishments that I'm selling at my Etsy supply shop - Creative Craft Supply.  These clear cut die cuts from Little Yellow Bicycle (LYB) have 30 in the pack and they have many uses - cards, scrapbooks, tags, gift wrap embellishments, bag decorations.  The tape from Me & My Big Ideas coordinates nicely.  It has a silver and white scroll tape that would be great for any time of year - I'm using it on a wedding scrapbook layout.

The tape is similar to Washi tape but it has an adhesive tape on the back that you peel off.

I'll post as I create with this fun kit.  Limited quantities.

Holiday Christmas SCRAPBOOK Card KIT /  Inspiration Junk Journal Altered Art Mixed Media

No comments:

Post a Comment